RBCS students are provided a unique environment where they are free to express their faith and encouraged to grow in their walk with God.
RBCS teachers are evaluated by performance and merit.
RBCS has a lower teacher-to-student ratio than typical public schools.
At Ravenswood Baptist Christian School, we are committed to offering a quality academic education with a Christian perspective to inner-city children of Chicago. It is our commitment to help parents teach and train their young people to achieve academic excellence while using a Bible-based curriculum.
I hope and pray that you will consider our school as the place to help you raise your child up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.
Years of Education
We have been providing a Christian education to Chicago for over forty years. We know that every parent wants to see their children get the education they will need for life. At RBCS we want to help you accomplish this great goal. We do this by providing quality teaching on the core subjects, such as language, math, history, and science, so that your student will be successful. We, however, do not stop there. We also focus on promoting a Christian World View based on the Bible. Which provides a foundation for the morals and ethics they will need not only to be successful but also good citizens. We do all this in a safe environment with small class sizes and teachers who have a passion for instructing and mentoring young people. I hope that you will consider allowing us to partner with you as you seek the very best future for your child.
• We believe in the verbal inspiration, preservation, and authority of the Scriptures. We use the King James Version of the Bible, believing it to be God’s preserved Word in the English language.
• We believe that the Bible reveals God, the fall of man, the way of salvation, and God’s plan and purpose for the ages.
• We believe in God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
• We believe in the deity, virgin birth, His sacrificial death, and bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ.
• We believe that salvation is “by grace” plus nothing and minus nothing. The conditions to salvation are repentance and faith.
• We believe that men are justified by faith alone and are accounted righteous before God only through the merit of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
• We believe in the imminent return of Jesus Christ.
Our team of professional teachers and secretaries have a desire to help young people grow and succeed in life and fulfill God’s purpose for them.
Our office hours are from 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday.
Copyrighted by Ravenswood Baptist Church ©