Thank you for expressing an interest in Ravenswood Baptist Christian School. Investing in your children’s education is one of the most important decisions you will make in your lifetime and one that requires great thought. These are formative years, and the relationships, through friendships and interactions with teachers, will shape them for the future. It is critical that those sharing the responsibility for your children’s education also share the values that are of primary importance in your home.
You will find our admission procedure outlined below. We are pleased to work with you as you consider Christ-centered education for your children.
Review the following requirements to ensure your child’s preparedness for enrollment:
1. K3 and K4 students must be fully potty trained before their first day of attendance. Students must be of age before October 1.
2. K5 students must be five years old before October 1.
3. First-grade students must be six years old before October 1.
1. Students in grades two and up must have completed the previous grade.
2. New students in K5 and up must complete an entrance exam. (An achievement test from the past year may be substituted for the entrance exam).
Steps for Enrollment:
1. Meet with the office staff to:
2. Meet with the administrator to:
3. Fill out and sign the registration form.
4. Provide the shot record and birth certificate.
5. Provide the address of the previous school for a request of official
Please feel free to contact the office at any time with any questions you may have. Again, thank you for considering Ravenswood Baptist Christian School.
Our office hours are from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM Monday through Friday.
Copyrighted by Ravenswood Baptist Church ©